Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
Can't say I like that instrument :S
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
Sounds more like a small event theme.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
Hm, I suppose if there was a Hades/Tartarus Biome instead of Rain you'd have the dead souls rising out of the rivers to hunt you down.
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
Yeah. The Depths isn't really a hell. just really deep underground. It would be purely a geological area if it weren't for the influences of chasme.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
Not deep enough to the point where it actually has lava caves everywhere, like on Earth?
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
Ahh, I remember playing that game as a kid.

Also sounds like an event theme to me.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
Hell really should have events or something.
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
I'm still not sure if worlds with the Depths should have lava or not. If so, Underworld worlds should probably get quicksilver as well, and then.. well I think I still need to give the liquid more use to be worthy of a new liquid.

The Depths is supposed to be a very cool place. It actually started out as a frozen hell, but then I noticed that was done already, so I went with shadows and gems.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
So if I'm understanding this right, it's not a metaphysical place, the way Hell/Hades would be? it's a place that's actually 'there' but something is wrong with it?
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
It was once a normal underground area but chasme's dark magic spread throughout the layer over the thousand years she was sealed in her chest.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
'Her chest.' I couldn't resist that one. Cursed places that seem off, may have a few of those.
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
*shrug* I don't think I've got that dirty of a mind, plus she has the appearance of a 9 year old.. so yeah.

Sounds kind of like an enchanted area.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
What I don't really know yet, is if its really supposed to be a tone like a kind of hell, or it's just a solemn place in general.
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
It's not a hell, but a place miners fear due to the legend behind it. Like entering a massive pitch black cavern. Those who enter are never heard of again, supposedly.

It would probably continue downward until the core of the world.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
If it were that deep I'd imagine it would be okay to have small pools of magma in sparse places, really give an idea of just how deep it is.
Back
Top Bottom