Terraria Community Forums

Suweeka
Suweeka
@Kyouko Tsukino Usually subscribers get priority on queues, but oddly enough not even they are safe from this queue
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Only time I sat through the queue (by reading something in a window above Trove's window) I was welcomed with a message that was basically "Hey dude log in you're totally able to! TROLOLOL sorry, nope, maintenance for five hours, GTFO."
Zeno_magatama
Zeno_magatama
I have never played nor seen trove. I did hear people saying its a better cubeworld tho that actually gets updated. But i honestly shouldnt even feel like wanting that game considering im broke.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
I already said ":red: this" for Trove, between the horrible beta (permanent dungeons, as in, no resets to bosses and their loot) and the "release" showing a complete and utterly astounding lack of foresight and preparation, I'll just stick to Defiance.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
I consider Cube World much better - because the "abandoned alpha" was more finished than Trove's beta, and the release Trove, I can't play it at all. A game I can play is always going to score higher than one that's in the hands of development shortsightedness.
Suweeka
Suweeka
It is a much better Cubeworld, and it does have updates [although currently they're working on improving their servers to actually handle steam's community base].

It's also free. You just have to pay 30-minutes worth of time per login. >x>
Zeno_magatama
Zeno_magatama
I wont buy trove nor cube world. Trove because of what you said cube world because the creators just dont give a :red: about it anymore
Zeno_magatama
Zeno_magatama
altough it'd be good cause those 30 mins it takes to enter could give me time to draw or some :red: which i barely do anymore cause games
Suweeka
Suweeka
I'm in the queue right now, and I'm drawing :red: I should have drawn back in my break.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
You don't need to buy Trove, tho.

At least it's free, and maybe once they're done replacing their Amstrad CPC-464 servers for actual internet-capable servers, I'll give it a try. Still, like other games, first impressions will still weigh even if the final product is something I like.
Zeno_magatama
Zeno_magatama
wait trove is free? Like totally free or something?
Suweeka
Suweeka
Yes srsly, it's free. It's a lot less p2w than Warframe, which is more of a p2gstfwmywfws [pay to get stuff fast without making you win faster without skillz]
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Totally free unless you're one of those "gamers" who play games that gyrate around grinding and then pay to avoid grinding.

Such a thing is as understandable as ordering a pizza and then removing the tomato, the cheese and the dough. Still, those who pay help the game stay free, so I kind of thank them.
Zeno_magatama
Zeno_magatama
Ill download the game when i can. Cant right now since my brothers here, but i probably can in like 3 hours. Ill give it a shot
Suweeka
Suweeka
3 hours and 30 minutes*. hue.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
30 minutes unless "MAINTENANCE TROLOLOLOL."
W1K
W1K
People can pay to win but they'll never have a :red:ing cloud mount.
Suweeka
Suweeka
People can pay to win but they'll never be RNG's favorite.
DTi56
DTi56
Trove: Pretty fun, but very long time getting in.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
The grind isn't that horrible. Compared to other grindy RPGs, at least.

But that waiting time... Yeah. Fifteen minutes right now.
Back
Top Bottom