Terraria Community Forums

Samrux
Samrux
They were both awesome people, that took a wrong path in life. In an universe without the Third Reich, Hitler might have become the artist he always wanted to be, but couldn't, as he was rejected in his youth several times. If only he had been accepted in the art school, maybe the genocide of millions of people of all race and origin wouldn't have happened.
Samrux
Samrux
Maybe upon being denied, Adolf found a new, much darker art: The art of murder. He was good at it as well.

It's incredibly sad. I'm sure he would have been an awesome artist.
Seeker
Seeker
What about the man who killed Abraham Lincoln? He fought to keep the oppression of a people going. He never took the wrong path, he grew up in a time where his mindset was accepted. So enough about alternate universes, was he awesome?
Seeker
Seeker
And what do you mean by awesome exactly? Define awesome.
Samrux
Samrux
He was awesome in many unknown ways to us. For example; his determination, willpower and bravery, while following his beliefs, were unmatched. Maybe he could have changed the world for good, but he instead did for wrong.

He believed in a false truth. If only he had believed in the right one, Abraham Lincoln's murderer could have dedicated his life to make the world better. He actually was, but in the wrong way.
Seeker
Seeker
Enough with the "what ifs" would you call some low life who spends his time pissing people off and pissing himself in a chair he hasn't left in years awesome? Of course you could say he is determined to stay in that chair but that would hint you respected anyone who had determination. Would you have the same respect for someone who hated you? Call them awesome?
Samrux
Samrux
I would define awesome as excellent, respectable, extremely good, and awe-inspiring. Every person on Earth excels at something; many people, though, never realize or find that something. Or others can't recognize that something. Never let anyone tell you that you're lame, or useless. I know you're awesome, in ways unknown to me. I know everyone is.
Seeker
Seeker
Tell me then, do you hate anyone? Surely everyone hates someone.
Back
Top Bottom