Terraria Community Forums

GamerChiq
GamerChiq
No I didn't...I found the picture on a website, though I am a pretty good artist and ICOULD draw it. But no, the credit belongs elsewhere. I do know that this was the "girl" version of all the NPCs in the games. I think she was female version of the arms dealer.
Jill
Jill
Aha, I see. I was curious, because I didn't recognise the artstyle. It looks vaguely Suweeka, but yet I don't really think it is. Maybe it's someone who isn't really around the forums? Anyways, it's cool.

As for your own art, well, hey! I don't doubt your skill, but care to back your words up? I'd be interested to see if you'd be willing to post some of your work in the art section, if you feel like it. :3
GamerChiq
GamerChiq
Definitely! I am at work right now, but when I get home, I will post some art either tonight or first thing in the morning. Did you want me to draw anything in particular?
Jill
Jill
Wow, well it's very nice of you to offer! But it seems kind of unfair to get a jump start on requests like that. Also, I don't want to accidentally request something that's completely out of your comfort zone - like, requesting some mad Gundam robot when you prefer drawing humanoids, or vice versa haha!

Well, take your time with the Art Thread. I'm looking forward to it, and I'll be sure to say something then. :3
GamerChiq
GamerChiq
I am adventurous. I'll try anything once..at least to say I have tried it. For instance, I could never seem to draw a human eye that looked believable. And one day while I was sitting at my desk at work, I watched a tutorial and I drew an eye with a mechanical pencil. And it came out pretty decently. I actually still have that picture...I will post that!
Back
Top Bottom