Zekrua the Demon Lord
Zekrua the Demon Lord
Yeah. I just made it today.
K
Krasunir
Alright then.
Zekrua the Demon Lord
Zekrua the Demon Lord
Link's in my siggy/other thing, make an app.
K
Krasunir
Are there any limitations, or can the character application be anything?
Zekrua the Demon Lord
Zekrua the Demon Lord
No molten armor at the start, unless you're a servant of the King of the Underworld(I'm going as 2 characters that I know of, you can't take king of the Good Abyss, you can't take King of the Underworld, those are reserved moderator slots)
K
Krasunir
Well, I meant stuff like races. As in, does it have to be human, can it be ghost, skeleton, or whatever.
Zekrua the Demon Lord
Zekrua the Demon Lord
You have to be a VERY special somebody in order to be/have an adult dragon straight away, and you have to be a moderator to have one eventually unless you're that special somebody.
Zekrua the Demon Lord
Zekrua the Demon Lord
Because all adult dragons = chaos if not handled properly. And little dragons can't do much other than act slightly entertaining and quite playful.
K
Krasunir
Alright. What about half-dragon?
Zekrua the Demon Lord
Zekrua the Demon Lord
Fine if controlled well and the only real things that are effected are appearances, defense(+2 because scales), and short flight boost and takes no fall damage(WINGS).
K
Krasunir
Is there a server for it?
Zekrua the Demon Lord
Zekrua the Demon Lord
No, it's all forum roleplay.
K
Krasunir
I am confuse.
Zekrua the Demon Lord
Zekrua the Demon Lord
All the roleplaying is done on the forums, there isn't some server for it.
K
Krasunir
So how does the "defense", "falldamage" and stuff mechanics work?
Zekrua the Demon Lord
Zekrua the Demon Lord
Simple. I just take their presumed health at the time based on their current situation, then judge the height of the fall. Then I apply any accessories(if they have wings, they automatically take no fall damage, lucky horseshoe, the distance thing is greatly reduced as a form of less damage. I then apply the approximate outcome of the damage to the player.
Zekrua the Demon Lord
Zekrua the Demon Lord
Damage, I just take the damage dealt to them(not counting fall damage, fall damage ignores defense), and put it as 2 defense = -1 damage taken. Having 1 defense is as good as 0. Anyway, I take the damage(unless it's fall damage), divide the player's defense in half, then subtract the damage taken by the halved value of the player's defense. I apply the outcome to the player, unless the player dodges.
Zekrua the Demon Lord
Zekrua the Demon Lord
Dodging is a random chance if the player requests it, except for when you have dealt a crit in the last 4 posts or so and have full Titanium Armor on. Crits are also a random chance(unless the player manages to get 100% critical strike chance.) If the player dodges, it's like having twice as much defense as the weapon's damage; the player takes none.
Zekrua the Demon Lord
Zekrua the Demon Lord
@Krasunir You doing anything with the RP or no?
K
Krasunir
Sorry, I woke up only a while ago.
Back
Top Bottom