Terraria Community Forums

Felix.Z
Felix.Z
Isnt that a vine thing?
zimberzimber
zimberzimber
No, thats Americas election percentage (Not sure how its called, or if I even named it right)
Felix.Z
Felix.Z
I meant the origin of deez nuts.
zimberzimber
zimberzimber
Google deez nuts
Felix.Z
Felix.Z
oh god, it is from vine. Some social network, filled with teenagers who make short ,"comedic" (if you can call it that) sketches, that mostly involves "what white people be like", and "deez nuts" and some other sloppy "comedy".
Chazm
Chazm
They'd probably vote PewDiePie in... automatically.
That is if he goes for president. If so, the world is doomed as we know it.
zimberzimber
zimberzimber
The world is already doomed.
Look around and tell what do you see? Idiots, idiots everywhere.
Chazm
Chazm
I'm just thankful that ~1/6 people in my area are actually intelligent and know what to do in the worst cases.
zimberzimber
zimberzimber
Lucky bastard...
Chazm
Chazm
May as well be the illusion of being in top sets.
I've seen many people just a set or 2 lower than me be what I call 'social slaves'
zimberzimber
zimberzimber
Never said I'm in the top sets.
But the fact that I'm surrounded by idiots is set in stone.
Chazm
Chazm
Ah, I may have misinterpreted my own speech.
In my terms, it's an illusion of people around me being sensible, and not being idiots/imbeciles/morons.
zimberzimber
zimberzimber
These day, anything that has a small portion of common sense and an IQ higher than a boot could be considered 'top set'.
Depends on what you see as top set really.
Chazm
Chazm
To me, dependant on the year, a pupil needs to achieve a certain grade or higher to attain top set.
For my last year (9):
7 (equivalent to a C): Maths (I'm also in a sub-top set- when the marks go through I'm either top 5 because of mistakes or the literal top)
6 (equivalent to a D): A massive variety of subjects I can't be bothered to tell you.
5 (equivalent to a E): Creative Arts subjects
Back
Top Bottom