Terraria Community Forums

RoboTTrustworthy
RoboTTrustworthy
or some cool vanity?
Alabaster
Alabaster
Any yoyo, the seedler, butchers chainsaw, nail gun, all lunar gear, and the lunar event dyes make hella cool characters,
RoboTTrustworthy
RoboTTrustworthy
Guess i'll try and get the summoner lunar gear. It'd be epic to have an huge guardian going around me
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Last Prism, aka "Wave 20 Frost Moon already? But we just started it!"
RoboTTrustworthy
RoboTTrustworthy
Yeah, that'd be nice to have aswell. Well then, now i have 2 missions. (still looking for more items to find so please come up with more :happy:)
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
I'd say every Endgame item is worth trying at least once. Some are only worth trying once (Meowmere!) while others are just there for fun (Portal Gun) but they all have their uses.
RoboTTrustworthy
RoboTTrustworthy
So except for more useful items, do you know of any other, not that useful, but really fun item
RoboTTrustworthy
RoboTTrustworthy
for example im hunting for magic lantern, slap hand, money trough, life drain and psycho knife. It's not that i need them too much, but it'd just be nice to have em
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Define fun.

Curbstomping the Frost Moon with an OP melee armor and a Sailor Planet Attack-lookalike rainbow beam is my definition of fun.
darthmorf
darthmorf
The drill mount. (Summoned by drill containment unit). It actually hammers slopes as it mines, creating generated looking caves.
Back
Top Bottom