Terraria Community Forums

FlakMaster
FlakMaster
"Yeah, I have every skill. I don't use all of them anyway".
"So what if I can sprint with bags you can't?"
"I only made it so I had infinite ammo and magazine capacity."

In PayDay 2, by the way.
G
Gmayor61
Incidentally, water is also wet.
AnarchyBlues
AnarchyBlues
I thought you said you only played solo m8.
LoveSpreader
LoveSpreader
Cheater here. =w=)/
FlakMaster
FlakMaster
I said I play solo. As in, mostly solo. I didn't say I only played solo. That's what I said on Razor's profile, but apparently you're oblivious to words you don't want to read.
AnarchyBlues
AnarchyBlues
Actually what you kept repeating whenever you couldn't think of an argument was simply "I play solo". And in the respective context it implied that you ONLY play solo.
FlakMaster
FlakMaster
"Whenever you couldn't think of an argument..."

"RPG IS A BAD WEAPON BECAUSE GRIEFING"

"I play solo, so griefing isn't a problem and/or maybe you need to have a better overall team".

Me repeating stuff is because of you repeating stuff.
FlakMaster
FlakMaster
I clarified both playing solo so it's not an issue, as well as how to resolve/avoid such griefing in multiplayer in that long chain of comments. You were the one to avoid the subject and attempt to pick at my mistakes, while (intentionally or not) rip my words out of their context. Prime example being the ego-boosting "Heh, overkill eh? I can do all Death Wish, scrub".
AnarchyBlues
AnarchyBlues
First of all, you were the one bragging 'cause you can do it on Overkill, "scrub". I simply informed you that it's nothing to brag about.

Second, the only thing you clarified is how messed up and ignorant your mentality is: "IT'S UR JOB TO DODGE MY ROCKET". And how eager you are to change the subject whenever you're pinned into a corner.
AnarchyBlues
AnarchyBlues
And third, your "solutions" mean jack sh*t considering you only play solo. You don't know what the hell you're talking about. You expect your teammates to dodge your damn rockets, I'd like to see you do that if it's so easy.
G
Gmayor61
*Awkward cough followed by sounds of popcorn being munched*
Back
Top Bottom