Terraria Community Forums

Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
It can have a lot of sides to it. Like people who like the game, people who say it's bad, people who think the game isn't bad because they like it, people who like a game but know it's bad, people who insult people for liking a game, and people that say people can't like the game because it's bad.
Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
The thing is when people say a game is bad, sometimes I think that they don't let on that people can still like the game. They just say how awful it is, and wonder how anybody can like it. An example for me is Sonic R. People say that game is horrible. And to an extent, I see what they mean. I can see the game isn't that great. But I still like it, even if I see it's flaws.
Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
Then there are people who just say it's a really bad game, and don't see how anybody can like it. If it's bad to them, anybody who likes it is 'blinded by nostalgia' or 'has bad taste'. The thing is, even if those are the cases sometimes, it doesn't apply to everything.
Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
So, tl;dr version. People can be extremely opinionated, and think that anybody who doesn't see things their way, they assume something is wrong with them. And others don't see the other side to things.
Back
Top Bottom