Terraria Community Forums

Blue the Swordsman
IlRenegadelI
IlRenegadelI
I have a character in the works named Nova. But their color and gender all depends on my Nebula dragon.
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
Ok...noice.
IlRenegadelI
IlRenegadelI
Anyway that's what I'm currently trying to do. '3' I still can't wait for the RWBY... but I can't get my hopes up...
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
I've been waiting, we all have it was a chance to step out of the regular boundaries.
IlRenegadelI
IlRenegadelI
I'm wondering something; do you have to be a human or can you just be a dragon? '~'
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
I might make a excuse for you to be able to, like, we both have dragons as avatars that are dragons, and I control two dragons that are riderless.
IlRenegadelI
IlRenegadelI
If you've seen my sig you'll now I have a whole lineup of characters to use; but the closest human character would be Phyrus from RWBY... >.< That's why I asked.
IlRenegadelI
IlRenegadelI
Plus I literally have a avatar for all 11 of them; hand drawn of course. :3
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
I know, browsed your sig.
IlRenegadelI
IlRenegadelI
I'd put all their pictures there but mobile logic is mean. I don 't know how I'll post the pictures, which is why I have to swap avatars. I think you could guess exactly what my dragon will look like because I just switched my avatar to correspond it; with the same name too.
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
Use a iPad maybe?
IlRenegadelI
IlRenegadelI
I am using an ipad. :c
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
Will you post a application in Dragon Quest?
IlRenegadelI
IlRenegadelI
Yeah. :3 Going to do that now.
Blue the Swordsman
IlRenegadelI
IlRenegadelI
Wait, do I have permission just to be a dragon or do I have to be a rider? '-' I didn't really get any clear verification...
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
I can give you permission to be a dragon, draconian(like phyrus) or rider
IlRenegadelI
IlRenegadelI
Alright. :3 Although I do have TWO Phyrus characters (Phyrus Flameveil who is a dragon, and Phyrus Aeuaz who is a draconian) I think I'll be taken Flameveil's route.
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
I'll make a app template for you, sir.
Back
Top Bottom