Terraria Community Forums

ppowersteef
ppowersteef
looks really cool.

Though I also hoped you had some 1.3 contest stuff too
Esreadel
Esreadel
Thanks! And im still going to participate , still got a few days left :p Even though i have no idea what im going to do for it
Mystic Neon Rain
Mystic Neon Rain
YUS DAT LOOKS BAE THERE'S EVEN GLASSES YUS
Sorry, I'm really hyper right now :p I've been eating candy all day. L IS A BAD INFLUENCE every time I watch Death Note I get seriously hungry because he's always eating desserts ._.
Mystic Neon Rain
Mystic Neon Rain
ANYWAY ON TOPIC
The hair is freaking beautiful, HOLY CRAP THAT LIGHTING THO. The lighting on the hair is perfect. Is it just me or does his hair look like a less spiky ver of L's?
The eyes are also beautiful, dat eerie glow effect tho. The right eye needs a little more detail tho imo.
Mystic Neon Rain
Mystic Neon Rain
The nose is too long though, which means the mouth is also too low, so it looks somewhat unnatural. I would also recommend adding the collar of the jacket--you can look up a butler suit or something for a quick example. Also, there should probably be cuffs on te sleeves as well.
Mystic Neon Rain
Mystic Neon Rain
Other than that I don't really have any advice--the shadows on the face look a little to harsh imo, but I'm not very good with lighhting, so idk. Other than that I think the skin looks great--I thinkyou're getting better at realistic skin colors and complexions. Also, dat background. Those clouds are just awesome xD #ALLDACIELSOFAPPROVAL
Back
Top Bottom