Snickerbobble
I am your de-entiist!
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
that game doesn't make any sense to me.
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
it's simple
you are stationed in a building full of homicidal haunted robots that want to kill you.
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
yeah, but at least from what I read on the wiki, how they kill you doesn't make any sense. they also don't seem to be walking around with freddy suits.
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
they drag you to the backstage then shove you into one of the spare suits. in fact, the game over screen is literally you stuffed inside a suit in the backstage.
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
but if the endoskeletons fit inside the suits, how come none of you but the eyes and teeth fit?
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
the endoskeletons are a whole lot more compact than a whole human body. it's probably the pressure of being crushed that pops your eyes and teeth out.
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
...or the animatronics personally gouge them out to place them in their appropriate spots on the costume.
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
I don't see human teeth though.. and why are they programmed to do this?
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
they directly tell you that A: they wander around at night to prevent their servos from locking up
B: they mistake you for a naked endo skeleton which is why they stuff you in a suit.

they also indirectly tell you that the robots are haunted, so that whole thing about them being programed like that could be bull:red: from the in game company that runs the joints.
Back
Top Bottom