Terraria Community Forums

Shika
Shika
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
I did some of the normal 'Smash' mode alone, best I could do is defeat 2 Lv 2 AI.
The standard level was 3, I'm pretty sure.
Shika
Shika
Who are you using? You should ideally find a character that you can use well, work on your performance with just that character, then try improving on other characters.
SolaR
SolaR
I can't beat for glory little macs with zss.
I probably suck much more than you.
SolaR
SolaR
But I can beat level 8 and rarely level 9 CPU's.
Shika
Shika
Level 9s are disparagingly easy. amiibos are where the real challenge is at, even if they can't predict for beans.
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
I've been using Pikachu, and I'm still getting used to a certain button not being the jump button.
SolaR
SolaR
Pikachu is a great choice for a main, he's tournament viable and most people would agree he is even high tier or top tier. Just watch Esam.
SolaR
SolaR
You can change the controls if you want. I always use b for attack and a for specials, and now that I'm used to it it's hard to change. I'm also used to having tap jump on and that's probably a bad habit.
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
So far I've learnt how to jump, how to headbutt things, how to kick things, how to send a tiny spark at things, and how to call a thunderbolt. I can also speedy-teleporty-thing. It usually ends up in a random order that sometimes results in me falling off the screen.
SolaR
SolaR
I messed around with Pikachu earlier today, I couldn't find any good down throw combos. I'm not an expert though, there probably are some. If you ever go Sheik though, down throw>fair>fair>fair 4 life.
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
Down throw? I don't know any of these fancy names. All I know is that, at standard, B is 'Special'. xD
SolaR
SolaR
I should write a sm4sh terminology guide.
Myu
Myu
Just play as Meta Knight and you'll become good in five seconds
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
I remember a long while ago I was playing Brawl with two of my cousins at their house and we were supposed to be fighting each other with a meta knight AI to fill a spot, the AI won xD
Myu
Myu
Meta Knight is super spammy.
InsertUsernameHere
InsertUsernameHere
At least the AI knows the controls.
Myu
Myu
You'll get used to it eventually.
Back
Top Bottom