Terraria Community Forums

Cenx
Cenx
That is terrible. What the cap Blizzard. -.-
Izzabelle
Izzabelle
I absolutely would have hated being a D3 cosplayer during that opening ceremony. Or any D3 fan for that matter. To attend this huge event and not even have your game represented in the opening ceremony. I was taken aback and I'm not even there...
Cenx
Cenx
I was reading the schedule thinking there is no way they will leave out Diablo 3... I was super wrong. -.-
Izzabelle
Izzabelle
Well the only official panel allocated to Diablo III begins in ~15m. It will be an ~hour long. There's mini "talks" scheduled throughout the weekend. Hopefully something amazing comes from those :(
Cenx
Cenx
I was really hoping for them to announce an expansion/new class. Maybe we will get a surprise. :D
Izzabelle
Izzabelle
Hopefully. I'm getting a little desperate for a good sweeping change. I need some D3 hype in my life.
Cenx
Cenx
Looks like they may just be talking about additional content for RoS.
Izzabelle
Izzabelle
Yeah. Which is akin to giving us patch notes to the same ol' stuff. New legs, new leg gems, new area, new mobs. That's not very Blizzcon if you ask me :(
Cenx
Cenx
It is super underwhelming so far. They better say something good in the next 10 minutes. -.-
Izzabelle
Izzabelle
As a content patch; it's pretty good. But that's all it is so far. A content patch :/
Cenx
Cenx
Seems they will be dragging out RoS for a while. Buff UI update looks nice.
Izzabelle
Izzabelle
A much needed QoL change. The changes to EXP and Solo VS Group play could be good too.
Cenx
Cenx
They are doing some really nice QoL changes, I am a bit happier now. :)
Izzabelle
Izzabelle
Ditto. The QoL changes are pretty extensive, so I am feeling a bit relieved.
Back
Top Bottom