Terraria Community Forums

Scarecrow
Scarecrow
pretty much the only original that scott didn't make look absolutely horrifying is Freddy.
Isaac the Jester
Isaac the Jester
He just looks kinda slightly scarier. But god damn bonnie scares me so much
Lord chewelews
Lord chewelews
bonnie = nightmare
chica = wat
freddy = pretty much the same damn thing
foxy = tbh, foxy looks the same-ish, but a bit dumber
I liked old foxy
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
I don't understand the basis to foxy looking "dumber"
Lord chewelews
Lord chewelews
He just looks sillier to me, he looked really menacing in the first, and yes, his jump if :red:ing terrifying but he does really look sillier than before
maybe its all the metal thats exposed now
iunno
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
every single feature that people point out on the new model, that they say make it worse, are also on the old model... if not more prominent on the old model.
Lord chewelews
Lord chewelews
I dont really like how his arms are a lot more metallic, and his weird metal ear is just, meh.
also, where did his eyepatch go?
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
perhaps maybe because I think of foxy as the robot rather than the character that the robot is modeled for. which I think is what scott was going for anyways.

also he still still has his eyepatch, you can get a really good look at it for a few frames when he lunges into the room in the trailer, you can also see it on him when they show him in the parts and storage.
Lord chewelews
Lord chewelews
yea I do think of him more of a character, but it just looks kind of messed up, like bonnie, they did it perfectly mixing animal with robot, same with the others, but foxy just missed the nail for me.
also,
I absolutely hate foxy 2.0
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
honestly, foxy isn't my favorite redesign of the oldanimatronics.

they did do bonnie perfectly though, I wish that scott took the initiative to put a major disfigure on all the old animatronics to balance it out.

there are a few things they could have done to make it better, but I don't think its hate worthy.
Lord chewelews
Lord chewelews
I just dont like how he completely changes foxy, by making it a girly robot, then just only adding in a head and saying it got dismantled, I mean
I could respect if it was torn up by children, but for :red:s sake, least give it some of a body its just a walking stick figure .=.
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
oh for sure, the new animatronics look weird, but keep in mind that they are supposed to look as cheesy as possible.
Lord chewelews
Lord chewelews
well, I can mind the main 3, but the new foxy is just a huge derp
at least keep it a kid friendly pirate or something
dont completely change every aspect around the character and rip it up and say
":red: it your now a skeleton"
Back
Top Bottom