Terraria Community Forums

Aesir
Aesir
They're in the Sistine Chapel. I have some michelangelo paintings for you.
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
Yeah, there's supposed to be snow, but I live in Israel.
Which is pretty much a desert in at least 50% of it.
Aesir
Aesir
I wish I could pay a visit to Israel. It's a beautiful historically charged state. Are there ancient buildings and historical sites where you live by? :)
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
Erm...
No.
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
Maybe I do, but I just don't care.
Bezixx
Bezixx
Snow will always find its way. Though now it's non-existent. On the other hand, Christmas is celebrated in Hawaii, even though it's always hot in there.
Aesir
Aesir
I'm a history fanatic. I love to visit the oldest places in my city, and it fills me with burning rage when I see the goverment here treat history like dirt. Destroying whole historical sites to make way to a damned railroad. But the hipsters will grab their arms to defend a plaza that's useless as dirt and has no historical charge, unless you can count emo-crying and wrist cutting as historical charge.
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
Here's an idea.
Go to Jerusalem.
Every single centimeter there has some kind of historical value because it's a holy city or something, I dunno.
Bezixx
Bezixx
I would go to Acre for the architecture.
Aesir
Aesir
I would love to do so. I would like to pay a visit to other historical sites, especially european and mesopotanic. Though, going to iraq isn't the best option for the later, I guess.
Aesir
Aesir
@[34350:mad:TheBezixx] what do you mean with Acre? My country's Acre? Good luck finding any architeture there other than wood tents and jungles. Better luck to come out of it alive.
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
Acre is a city in Israel.
Bezixx
Bezixx
I'm speaking of a city in Isreal.
Aesir
Aesir
Oh. Do pardon. There is one as well in my country, and it's a hellhole you would imagine with Pygmies running around. edit: Tbh it's not a city, more like a state. A ghost one.
Can I Get Uhhh
Can I Get Uhhh
Make sure the city IS-REAL. (I'm so sorry)
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
You've made an awful pun, you have to give me a gift now.

rules are rules
Can I Get Uhhh
Can I Get Uhhh
Sorry, I think I Torah-p the present's wrapper. (sorry, again)
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
Wha... I didn't even get that one.
Can I Get Uhhh
Can I Get Uhhh
Torah-p (Tore Up)
Aesir
Aesir
Same here. What is that supposed to mean?
Back
Top Bottom