Terraria Community Forums

Aesir
Aesir
It was fun. I remember making some towers and castles, searching for coal on the first night and after that ragequitting and smelting wood. It was a fine little game. Then the legions of children took over, exiled that fat viking away and ran the game ever since. Then it got sold to Microsoft. Everything microsoft touches game-wise turns to crap.
DoctorMcDerp
DoctorMcDerp
You remember back in 2012 when Minecraft was at it's peak and Slender was popular, and before FNaF? Yeah, those were the days.
Theo
Theo
BLASPHEMY!
Aesir
Aesir
I never played Slender, not my cup of tea. But I gotta agree ever since the dimwitted children had way more access and control over the internet crap like this is produced en masse. When I was their age (here comes the pseudo-old man talk) I cared more about chatting online with my friends, playing with legos, playing on some MMO's and stuff. I regret a lot from these days, but have tons of good memories.
Sugars
Sugars
I played it before Slender was a thing. Good ol' alpha.
Aesir
Aesir
Today it's "HEROBRINE HURR DURR" "MODS HUEHUE"
Theo
Theo
Also, don't forget that Minecraft Story Mode thing.
Aesir
Aesir
What is it anyway?
Theo
Theo
Probably the most autistic non-community made content.
Aesir
Aesir
That's nice. Gonna see what this crap is. Recommend any channel/video that won't kill me cringing? I don't want to stab my eyes with threading needles.
Sugars
Sugars
@Daedalous I could use that, too. I don't want to risk exploring the filth that is Minecraft videos.
Aesir
Aesir
I know the video will have at least it's fair share of cringe-worthy moments, but I don't want to hear the grating voices of children raping me in the ears or the uninspired and sad excuses for jokes of the hipster lil' :red:s that they call youtubers.
Theo
Theo
It's the game itself that is bad, not the people playing it. If you can call it a game, that is; it's more like an interactive movie.
Back
Top Bottom