Terraria Community Forums

Chazm
Chazm
this is a realization that I've gone too far in the knowledge department and stop before I start planning domination weaponry which uses electroweak technology

but :red: that I've got :red: to revise because at the moment there's nobody to play with
Aesir
Aesir
Well, I seem to understand just fine. It's just that he probably likes wording such things in a complex way so most people wouldn't, like so, he would attract the people who really understand the status in question to it. That, or people who understand nihil about it.
MarioKart7z
MarioKart7z
YOUR INT GROWTH IS TOO HIGH
MUST BAN FROM LP
Chazm
Chazm
Nihil would be the appropriate answer.

Little to no people understand my talk and even less are interested in it.

(I'd like to note that my INT growth is impacted by a trait; asperger's syndrome)
Aesir
Aesir
Well, I sure am interested and I am pretty sure I understand it. Physics may not be my forte, but I sure do understand what you're saying. I learn very fast.
Chazm
Chazm
I'll let you know that;

I've learnt all the C# knowledge I've ever had (not including failed experiments with vectors in Unity) in ~10 months (and have kept it stable since that point, and in 11 days I'll have my first year programming in it complete), and this physics knowledge I learnt in 11/2 months.

So.. I think we're BOTH very fast learners at that.
Aesir
Aesir
I've never tried learning programming. However, I learned english all by myself. Plus, it never takes more than 1 explanation for me to grasp a subject. By 11/2 months you mean 5,5 months or 11 days and 2 months? I'm not familiar with american chalendar dating.
Chazm
Chazm
Actually no, I just like putting things in top heavy fractions instead of mixed fractions. Hence why it's 5 and a half months.

(Note: I'm from the UK, about 40 miles away from London, 7 or so away from Cambridge)
Aesir
Aesir
So my first assumption was correct. 5,5 months. I prefer mixed fractions. I'm more fond of arithmetics.
Chazm
Chazm
I'm incredibly fond with it, hence why I can work out the unbalanced fraction first over the mixed.

One example of how fond I am is in the reaction speed towards mildly simple equations, like on one person's intermediate paper; 2/7 x 749. They told me to figure it out in 10 seconds, thinking it was impossible, and yet I did so in 6.
Aesir
Aesir
Very interesting. Sounds peculiar to me, to say the least. Very peculiar.
Back
Top Bottom