Terraria Community Forums

Red Dragon the Destroyer
Red Dragon the Destroyer
ive been working on a room and stuff. ive kinda been scared to play terraria since it bugged out and deleted my sumoner but i need to play it again. where u been. and oddly enough i dont know when u message me cuz my email marks terraria forums under spam so sorry i kinda forgot to check the forums till today
Clancy117
Clancy117
I`ve been here and on XBL as usual. you might want to get that email issue fixed. By the way, I noticed you joined the forums a few days earlier than me but I feel you didn`t look at much when you joined. You should take some time to explore the forums. There`s alot more to do here than just report bugs.
Clancy117
Clancy117
Check out my title. Last time you saw me it was Terrarian. Now I have Skeletron.
Red Dragon the Destroyer
Red Dragon the Destroyer
how do i change my title cuz want destroyer
Clancy117
Clancy117
The full list of Trophies and the Titles they unlock can be found in the Trophies help page. you`re not the first to ask me about that you know. A few days ago I got Eye of Cthulhu and somebody asked about it. As for changing titles, go to personal details and there will be a box under the place where you change your avatar, that`s where you change your title.
Clancy117
Clancy117
I also came up with my first suggestion while you were absent.
Clancy117
Clancy117
Also played a couple of Forum games, read some Fan made Terraria stories, and put out a request for helpers on my map.
Red Dragon the Destroyer
Red Dragon the Destroyer
weres trophy help
Clancy117
Clancy117
There`s a few ways to get to it but I find that the fastest way is the quick navigation menu which can be accessed from the sites homepage as well as a few other locations, In the box where it says Terraria community forums there is a little icon that will open the aformentioned menu. Click the help option and you should see a Trophy help option, click it.
Back
Top Bottom