Terraria Community Forums

DentArthurDent
DentArthurDent
this is so sexy
omg
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
Welp, I lasted about four seconds. Why would you post such a thing?
Aesir
Aesir
This is Nico Nico Douga. You can't last too much on it or you grow insane. Oculis insania.
Lord chewelews
Lord chewelews
this was like the first youtube vidya i ever saw and i used to watch it everyday
@Apophis actually its UN owen was her
Aesir
Aesir
I know the song's name. These MAD's originate from the japanese video website Nico Video, previously named Nico Nico Douga.
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
I listened to it again, cause I wanted to see what song you guys were talking about. This time I lasted a full 12 seconds.
Aesir
Aesir
Yeah. Be thankful you survived, man. These things aren't meant to human ears. I had to transcend beyond these terrestrial realms alongside some other Bodisattvas such as Charlie Sheen so we'll face this evil once again. Mara, you will taste the mercy of my holy sword.
Clark Gears
Clark Gears
my ears are about to explode 0_0
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
Tried it one more time, made it to 33 seconds. Never again.
Aesir
Aesir
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KQk4eAwehk It is sure to leave you MAD.
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
nope, never again.
Aesir
Aesir
How much could you stand of the McDoll Judgement? I thank him for the hamburgers I buy.
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
0.0 seconds. Like I said, never again.
Aesir
Aesir
How about this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlWnhiuWT7c This is art.
Clancy117
Clancy117
I just finished watching all three videos. they were 1. Weird as :red: and 2. a waist of my time. Why would anyone even take the time to make that??? plus if you`re trying to drive someone mad, you`re going to have to do better than that.
DentArthurDent
DentArthurDent
Clancy, If you're gonna have a rant when I post these things it's as a joke, its not to ruin any ones life, which I'm sure it hasn't, if that is what your'e ranting about, and there isn't any reason to get mad about it.
DentArthurDent
DentArthurDent
I mean come on, these videos are something that might be considered funny to some people, but some people might just get a laugh out of it, and that is all I was really trying to do by posting this, because I really think that a laugh can bring people together and create a good thing, If these videos are a waste of time for you, and you feel angry enough to rant about it, then you might as well just not watch them.
Clancy117
Clancy117
Sorry, It`s just that I have a tendency to take some things too seriously at times. That`s actually anothor thing that Asphergers has caused me to do. For example, I actually messed up a Heist in GTA 5 once because I took someones comment too seriously and the worst thing about it is that we were about to win when it happend.
Aesir
Aesir
You are an Asperger as well? Oh, that just adds up to our similarites in certain instances. You look like an older me, to be honest. I also take things very seriously at times and get confused by certain figures of speech.
Back
Top Bottom