Terraria Community Forums

Rastriavis
Rastriavis
As you wish, my liege. *Starts in soft-spoken voice, as normal* I, Rastriavis, pledge myself to the Empire...
Emperor Buttons The Bunny
"...I will uphold values of justice, unity, and discipline..."
Rastriavis
Rastriavis
I will uphold values of justice, unity, and discipline... *Looks at the ground*
...And I will serve the Emperor, and I will serve the Empire and all it's inhabitants, till my last breath...
Rastriavis
Rastriavis
And I will serve the Emperor, and I will serve the Empire and all it's inhabitants, till my last breath...
...Long live unity, long live prosperity...
Rastriavis
Rastriavis
L-long live unity, long live prosperity..
Long live the Empire!
Rastriavis
Rastriavis
Long live the Empire! (Lots of copy/pasting.)
Arise, Lord Rastriavis, you are now a sworn vassal to the Empire. You may remain as a free man among our laws, and fight for us during war time. I have high hopes for you.
Rastriavis
Rastriavis
Uh... Lord Rastriavis? But.. I'm a kid.
I can be considered a child, yet my voice is majestic and I forged an Empire from my forefathers, turning this world black and gold.
Rastriavis
Rastriavis
I have an extremely soft-spoken voice. *Stands up, taking his hood off, exposing long red hair*
Rastriavis
Rastriavis
I can repair your mechanized infantry, though, my liege.
That will be appreciated. I'll have assignments for you in the future.
Rastriavis
Rastriavis
So... Are we actually gonna get into a roleplay at some point? Time zones make this kinda tough..
Yes, we are. It will be in a universe I have created though, for a story I'm writing.
Rastriavis
Rastriavis
Will I be able to use my regular character? Also, the Rustlands doesn't interest you anymore?
It does, but I'd like to try one of my stories out. And unfortunately, you'll need to adapt the character to my universe, I'll send you the details later.
Rastriavis
Rastriavis
You got the link to it, right? Just checking that I didn't do anything wrong, my liege.
Back
Top Bottom