Terraria Community Forums

Demon God Ivuul
Demon God Ivuul
Alright heres the deal
if you want to do your own Text Adventure (on another forum) please by all means go ahead
If you want to use certain gimmicks thats fine
i just ask, dont use any of my original characters (Scorpion,Ivuul)
otherwise, go nuts! do whatever you want friend :)
would be fun if i could have a link to check it out for myself whenever you do it :p
I wish you luck friend!
Vitrolic Medicine
Vitrolic Medicine
http://tbgforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=2712

But criticism of your character... unacceptable from side of the another person. Anyways, the forums looks empty... I also sent a link to your page. I'll use monsters non exclusive to you, but not nations and your NPCs, what are exclusive to your game.
Vitrolic Medicine
Vitrolic Medicine
Seems, like posting in TBGs s bad Idea. Better I will go to Kabam website to post that part.
Demon God Ivuul
Demon God Ivuul
Try your best to find a more active forum :)
Demon God Ivuul
Demon God Ivuul
if i were you, at the bottom where the link to TA thread is, just say this is where you got the inspiration from, i gave you permission to use it ect. since if Ivuul and plan B isnt going to be in your game (which i hope it wont :p ) or the 35 years. dont mention it xD
Demon God Ivuul
Demon God Ivuul
Good luck! i hope it catches some peoples eyes. it took me several several forums before i got my game to be popular, so i hope the same luck helps you!
Demon God Ivuul
Demon God Ivuul
Also, i looked over the lore you have and its a bit lore breaking with ivuul in general :p
Before being a demon god ivuul used to be an angel, angels were created to serve and thus had no family members, ivuul has no brothers :p
Vitrolic Medicine
Vitrolic Medicine
Oh, then Far'gualgh is loner? Or Oryx was his brother at some time? My logic is flawed.
Demon God Ivuul
Demon God Ivuul
You wouldnt believe how many times i had to rewrite my story back on the previous forum TA was on xD
Vitrolic Medicine
Vitrolic Medicine
If this fails, I'll wait till end of the second chapter to make the third chapter, on the other planet... or 2b chapter?
Back
Top Bottom