Terraria Community Forums

Aesir
Aesir
I think so.
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
I always thought she meant this current world, but if that was the case, the would call the worlds name instead. like when you use the status report.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
I like to think the 'world name' is actually the name of the island your game is taking place on.
Aesir
Aesir
Same for the angler.
Aurora3500
Aurora3500
Ah, this has certainly given me a new perspective on the Dryad's comment here. It looks like she's breaking the 4th wall. She knows about us.
Aesir
Aesir
I like to think of Terraria as a planet, which the world you play in is more of an uncharted island. That would explain where many NPCs come from. They hear your tales of heroism from nearby islands so they join you. Like the Steampunker might have detected the mechs' awakening, the Arms Dealer coming to sell supplies to a gunner, etc.
Aurora3500
Aurora3500
I've always thought of Terraria Worlds as different Planets, but you guys may be onto something with theorizing that "Terraria Worlds" are actually giant islands (with floating islands as part of them) Since we don't know what lies beyond the Oceans of Terraria Worlds. So it's like Super Mario Galaxy with Terraria as a Supergiant Planet. ->
Back
Top Bottom