Terraria Community Forums

ppowersteef
ppowersteef
bows are strong enough, they really don't need a buff
Patano
Patano
@ppowersteef with all due respect, but did you notice the lacking power of bows in mid-game and near end-game?
the only bow that i find useful in midgame is a marrow.
you should compare bows with other ranged weapons
or spells/melee weapons and you'll see :/
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
When a tool doesn't work for what I'm trying to do, I switch tools.

Sticking to a "class" or weapon type is a choice, hence finding ways to overcome their limitations is a must. *Murders bats with spears without trouble - because practice.*
Patano
Patano
i love your point of view and trust me i can kill anything with a pulse bow.. lol a marrow even, but the mid game and near endgame bows are just quite useless.
you can't deny that :/
Erienna Nakagai
Erienna Nakagai
The hardmode ore bows are the worst because there aren't any, just repeaters
Patano
Patano
exactly!@
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
oh no...not again a discussion that repeaters are actually just bows
Patano
Patano
the :red: man jij zit echt overal pessimistish op te reageren man.. stuk vuil. alleen omdat het niet is waar jij iets in ziet betekend het niet dat het voor iedereen zo is..ik hou jou al een tijdje in de gaten en ik word kotsmisselijk van je.
Patano
Patano
repeaters are crossbows (there is an obvious difference in bows and crossbows) crossbows fire a smaller and heavier projectile at high velocity speed (by triggering ) being able to pierce.
not just to mention their build.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
"pessimistic piece of garbage" really? Insulting everyone like that isn't fine just because you're not using English. It's still worthy of a warning.

Don't think nobody will know what you're saying. Not everyone is stuck in one language. I may not catch all of that, but I'm almost completely sure it's Dutch.
Patano
Patano
call the police :eek: you'd think that i care for a warning? it was meant in a more personal way. he's a dutch kid (so that's why i put this into dutch) and you don't know what i'm talking about, so why bother mixing yourself in? it's not meant for you anyway.
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
If you don't like my critism,theres an ignore button, use that instead of insulting me
Patano
Patano
if you don't like MY criticism YOU could press the ignore button.
instead of crying ''taking a break from the TCF ..there were some comments which i really can't take..'' man up.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
You know what, you're right, Patano. The forums look much better without people like you ruining it for everyone else. Good riddance, bad boy, see you soo- Oh wait, I won't.
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
Those comments weren't meant for you, but you're going that way

Allright, i'll press that ignore button so i don't have to hear this anymore
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
Also, it is YOU who are tracking me and thus YOU should actually be the one that should ignore me.

Why stalking people you hate?
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
"Why stalking people you hate?"

You should research on trolling, I think.
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
If he thinks stalking will make him happier, okay.
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
Time to come with a solution. You delete this entire profile post and make a new thread in the suggestion section. And i'll promise to not reply to that one, that way we don't have to ignore each other and can we forget this conversation
Back
Top Bottom