Terraria Community Forums

king40606
king40606
Maybe that'd help me too but idk
Aesir
Aesir
Maybe I should start writing my poems again. I'm back at my "depressive" state as well.
Linkboy
Linkboy
I'm always depressed.

"Being a sponge... :red:ing sucks"
Bezixx
Bezixx
Mine tend to be pretty huge and sudden. Once I can feel :red:ty and suicidal, to then be happy and come to anger later. People who know me well enough are aware of that, but I can't really predict when that happens. I need to always do something, so it doesn't break me.
Aesir
Aesir
I don't think I am ever depressive, despite most people thinking I am. I just feel angry and hateful from time to time, as I feel right now. Depression is mostly associated with sadness, which I barely feel.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Every once in a while, I realize how much my efforts have failed. I still don't think anyone gives a :red: about me. I'm still not included in anything. The girl I like pays more attention to a :red:boy. I've tried. So hard. I've lost.
Bezixx
Bezixx
Nobody ever cares about me, most friends turn on me when I need help and I have tendency to fail a lot of stuff.
Aesir
Aesir
Every once in a while I get overwhelmed with hatred for the human species and want to end it in a single strike. Even though I have people I love, I think they're better off not living at all than living alongside rotten people, sharing the air they breathe. I'd love to put an end to this species. This is true justice.
Linkboy
Linkboy
At least you have IRL friends.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Everyone looks at it that I've got brains and I don't really need anything else. I don't even ask for much, just someone to actively care.
Aesir
Aesir
IRL "friends" that I'd rather take the spine off.
Back
Top Bottom