Terraria Community Forums

R
Red H2O
What's one of them?
Warpshard
Warpshard
A Writing Prompt is a sheet where you are given a situation and a type of essay the teacher wants you to write with. I hated them, since I hate writing about subjects that I really, really don't care about. Our first one is over whether or not Cell Phones should be banned in school, which I'm supporting solely because it sounds like the easier argument to defend.
Warpshard
Warpshard
Plus, I just hate writing by hand in general, since it goes so much slower that on a computer.
R
Red H2O
I know what writing prompt is, just wanted to know what your first one was. As for that, just try and make it as absurd as possible without deterring from your grade.
Warpshard
Warpshard
Sorry for possibly insulting your intelligence unintentionally. It's just how you phrased the question made it seem like you were asking what one it. Also, this is an incredibly straight-laced teacher, who takes off points (I think, although there are often a couple of other things wrong with each paper, so it makes it hard to tell) for using ampersands in place of 'and.' Probably not the best idea.
Aurora3500
Aurora3500
I'm sure we got something similar back in elementary school. And I did hate them as I struggled to just write anything much less do essays when I was in Elementary/Middle School. It became easier once our Essays were required to be typed as my fingers are much faster using a keyboard.
Back
Top Bottom