Terraria Community Forums

Shika
Shika
Yeah, you should. I only got Armour, but will aim for Eater as I clean up some questing.
GoldenTerrabyte
GoldenTerrabyte
Oh, fourth skill trees, I have no idea how to get them, I just know they exist! Are they earned any special way or is it like they are unlocked by completing the first three?
Shika
Shika
You get them by completing certain quests. I've only gotten Fiora's so far by doing questing in the Fallen Arm.
If you want to know which quests you should be doing, Chuggaaconroy's in-progress LP of it is pretty useful. Regarding fourth skill trees, he's revealed how to get Shulk's in ep 42 and Melia's in ep 43. He's currently getting questing done before heading off to Valak Mountain.
GoldenTerrabyte
GoldenTerrabyte
Also when I get to choose one of the "Replica Monados" which do you suggest I pick?
Shika
Shika
Just looked into it. I don't find Dogma or Saga to be worth it, as they only have 2 gem slots. Rudra has amazing attack stability, and therefore outclasses everything offensively, so I'd go with Rudra.
GoldenTerrabyte
GoldenTerrabyte
I need help increasing the affinity with Frontier Village! I've done countless quests and talked to so many people, still at 1 star!
Shika
Shika
Whatever you do, make ABSOLUTELY SURE you have LESS THAN FOUR WALNUT GRAPES. I can't stress this enough. As for raising affinity, just go all over the place at different times of day. The place is massive, and quite annoying to navigate. Again, Chuggaaconroy is a useful source for questing information. I do not recommend using the wiki.
GoldenTerrabyte
GoldenTerrabyte
So, I'm already at 2 stars, probably nearing 3! Trying to find Bitter Kiwis, for that quest.
Shika
Shika
That's the quest I was talking about. Do you already have a check for obtaining the Walnut Grapes? Because that quest is evil. Bitter Kiwis can be obtained at that one Secret Area cliff overlooking the waterfalls at night. After obtaining the item orbs there, save and hit reset for them to respawn.
GoldenTerrabyte
GoldenTerrabyte
Yup, already made sure I don't have Walnut Grapes! And I'll try that trick for the Kiwis, when I can go back on
GoldenTerrabyte
GoldenTerrabyte
Okay, I've done a LOT since we last talked. I finally got Monado Eater, I got much farther in the story, now I'm stuck at Lorithia. Any tips? Best team? Best art selections?
Shika
Shika
My suggestion to you at this point is to not spoil anything for me. Also, you should go back to all the places you've been before and try toget all the questing done. Have you gotten Pessimism and Reticence yet?
GoldenTerrabyte
GoldenTerrabyte
Oh crap, I'm ahead of you. I was hoping you'd know some tricks. So yeah, I guess I'll just grind some more, and get the extra skill trees. Also, I managed to get Riki to 9999 health, yet he gets creamed quickly! And I can't find any better armor for him!
Shika
Shika
Although imo, Junk Sword is Shulk's best weapon.
GoldenTerrabyte
GoldenTerrabyte
Whatever happened to Turn Strike anyway?
Shika
Shika
Do you not have it when you lose the Monado? That's odd.
GoldenTerrabyte
GoldenTerrabyte
Asami, a word of caution. Now, not sure how close you are to this, but pretty soon you'll reach a portal, and there'll be a cutscene. Dunban will ask if you are ready to proceed. If you are BELOW LEVEL 80, PICK NO AND GO BACK TO GRIND. This is important! If you go on you will be unable to go back, unable to grind! I suggest being 85 or higher, SAVE, then go into the portal!
GoldenTerrabyte
GoldenTerrabyte
Just letting you know. I learned the hard way, had to go back to my last save, had to do some annoying stuff again. Now I'n right before the portal again, working on grinding.
Shika
Shika
I'm still trying to beat Smash first, before I do anything more in Xenoblade Chronicles, haven't even progressed past that, yet. :/
GoldenTerrabyte
GoldenTerrabyte
Okay. Just thought I'd warn you for when you pick it up again!
Back
Top Bottom