Terraria Community Forums

Emperor Buttons The Bunny
Rastriavis
Rastriavis
Speaking of scrutinizing.... how practical would this sword be, assuming you didn't try to attack with the serrated portion on the back? (That's only there to be used as a saw out-of-combat.)
34iSuHm.png
I really can't tell from this, the blade looks quite heavy the way I see it, the guard is good, that little piece of metal or whatever that is sticking out of the handle doesn't look very comfortable. I can't really see the blade geometry or how thick it is. Looks like more of a machete than a sword.
Rastriavis
Rastriavis
Well, the bit of metal sticking out on the handle is a sort of trigger. The blade isn't really that thick, it only looks that way because I screwed up at the bottom. It'd be good for chopping, right?
Great for chopping, but of course I have to look at the cross section of the blade first. If it's a trigger is there some sort of firearm mechanism in it, like the gun-blade?
Rastriavis
Rastriavis
Hehe, no. The trigger activates a reaction along the cutting surface of the blade, like a weakened version of the M.D. Device. (The M.D. device is a thing from the Ender's Game universe that separates certain molecules. I guess it's kinda like a lightsaber, except not made of pure plasma.)
Explain to me how this works, and what it does, and how it boosts performance.
Rastriavis
Rastriavis
reszyQn.png

It was too long to put here in text, so I took a picture of what I typed. :p
Back
Top Bottom