Terraria Community Forums

FoxTrot
FoxTrot
good luck
Randomfox720
Randomfox720
story of my life xD
do you have it up on TCF or on any other site? if I read it I might be able to give you advice
PaperLaur
PaperLaur
Thanks for the wish of luck, at this point I'm gonna need it >.<
And randomfox, it's the one linked in my signature. I'll probably be able to figure it out eventually, just like...what happens between now and the next fight that'd still be interesting xD
Will probably ask some friends I've been talking to about it
Randomfox720
Randomfox720
okay! :dryadgrin:
Aesir
Aesir
I wanted to get back to writing myself. Could be fun and distract me for the time being.
PaperLaur
PaperLaur
@Aesir - you should! We need more writers on this forum!
Aesir
Aesir
What kind of writing projects you on? Fantasy, epics, sci-fi? I have been writing a project for ever since I could remember. I think since 7. It had countless changes since then, as I'm never pleased with the end results. I'm planning on making it some sort of epic. I'm on a huge hiatus, though. Haven't laid the plans ever since a year ago.
PaperLaur
PaperLaur
I tend to stick to fantasy/urban fantasy or science fiction, wound up on a huge dystopia kick for a while. Sadly I haven't written original things in a long while, which is why I'm using fic to sharpen my writing chops before delving into that again.. I'm surprised you have a project from when you were 7 that's still workable--I can salvage some characters from my first stories (when I was 8) but that's about it.
PaperLaur
PaperLaur
I have an inkling of a new original project, but I sort of have characters without a plot atm and that's been on the back burner. I always develop so many characters extensively and then go "HERP DERP HOW DO PLOT?"
Aesir
Aesir
My plot and project have been overall consistent as time passed. It's basis hasn't changed, but the way it's worked upon has. The basis deals with a civilization of god-like beings, in which pretty much every one is a full fledged god. It has changed the themes, though. It started from the wild-fantasy kind, then to sci-fi, then to a mixture of both.
Back
Top Bottom