I like the way you guys think. Also, I'm hungry
Derpinator-9000🪓
Derpinator-9000🪓
Anti Positron
Anti Positron
They should change it to Terraria Waffleworld
Derpinator-9000🪓
Derpinator-9000🪓
@Safeman speaking of being hungry, I am really in the mood for wings for some reason. @Anti Positron There is a joke with my friends that when Otherworld comes out it will be drawn in ms paint and be called, Terraria, Otherpaint
Anti Positron
Anti Positron
It seems they're on focusing on magic in this gameand fighting the corruption
Derpinator-9000🪓
Derpinator-9000🪓
@Safeman Next spoiler of otherworld should just be a picture of a waffle with the logo on it :P
Derpinator-9000🪓
Derpinator-9000🪓
@Anti Positron Magic defintally seems to be in it a lot. I just want more summoner things and thrower things. Im sure that will happen though, more of a focus on RPG ness and classes
Anti Positron
Anti Positron
I wish there is a class for guns and stuff like that,it would be cool
Derpinator-9000🪓
Anti Positron
Anti Positron
But specifically for guns, a gunman class
Derpinator-9000🪓
Derpinator-9000🪓
You know that could be interesting. Splitting Ranger into 2 classes could be cool. My friend would be obsessed with the Gun half :p
Anti Positron
Anti Positron
And a rocketeer class would be even cooler
Derpinator-9000🪓
Derpinator-9000🪓
Only problem with that is even though there are many different types of Guns, only bows and repeaters for archer.
Anti Positron
Anti Positron
But there are a lot of bows and repeaters
Derpinator-9000🪓
Derpinator-9000🪓
Explosives/Rocket class would be awesome. I would like to see thrower expanded, as well as an engineer class that builds dispensers, sentries, and traps :p.

Also, I think it would be cool to keep mage the same, give the summoner defensive nature spells, and make a healer/support type mage class.

So there would be a Power mage, defensive mage, and healer mage in a way.
Derpinator-9000🪓
Derpinator-9000🪓
So lets sum up our ideas so far!

Classes - Warrior, Gunsmith?, Archer, Mage, Summoner, Thrower, Healer?, Engineer

Seems like a reasonable team :p
Derpinator-9000🪓
Derpinator-9000🪓
Wish there was some more information on how many classes there will be. Than we could have something to go off of. Lets just pretend there will be 9 (I forgot the explosives/rocketeer)
Anti Positron
Anti Positron
I would really be hyped if this was in the game
But i got to go to sleep, got finals tomorrow wish me luck :)
Back
Top Bottom