Terraria Community Forums

Aurora3500
Aurora3500
TO overall looks very bugged up with broken images. It may be because they're starting to shutdown the site it sounds like.
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
Yeah, I just got the message that they're closing down soon, so I went to see if there was anything I'd like to save, mainly old idea threads that I hadn't ported over just yet.
Tunnel King
Tunnel King
I don't know what they've done, tbh. Those of us who had some admin access have been shut out of that now. I wouldn't expect things to get better, at this point.
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
I think I got the main ones done at least. It's a little sad seeing it go down even though I haven't been there in years, it's pretty much where I first discovered Terraria, and where all those early update spoilers were posted.. got some memories there, good and bad. But with TCF it doesn't have much purpose anymore, oh well.
Aurora3500
Aurora3500
Knowing your suggestions overall. I'd bet you'll still have some good Gems still there worth saving. I only made 1 generic (prevent Jungle from getting Corrupted) suggestion there a long time ago so I don't mind seeing it go.

Overall, even though I wasn't very active on TO compared to here. It was still a good site and served its role well for the Terraria Community. It'll be able to rest peacefully now.
SnailsAttack
SnailsAttack
To be honest I don't even know why people still USE terraria online. The new forums are way better in terms of format and style.
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
I can hardly use it anymore.. and seems to really screw up my computer's speed for awhile after closing it out. Just found a couple fan arts to add to my sig though, so got something from that visit :)
Back
Top Bottom