Terraria Community Forums

Bob The Peanut
Bob The Peanut
From the trivia on the Super Minecraft Kid page, and I quote:
Super Minecraft Kid is awesome.
^^^
He likes Minecraft, DUH.
He is probably insane and is the devil's spawn.
In his FNAF gameplay, he might have wanked at Chica.
He deleted System 32... R.I.P.
Bob The Peanut
Bob The Peanut
His real channel is FlourtownBrown, it is unknown whenever this is his real account or his brother's account.
Smk is currently grounded because of his history teacher watching the videos smk made, and he has privated all of his videos from the internet and is only left with one new video saying that he's grounded and won't be able to make anymore videos! Yay! :D Kidding.
Bob The Peanut
Bob The Peanut
Smk mentions about how a channel called "I Hate Everything" hates Minecraft and then basically rants about not to hate on Minecraft.
He mostly types in lowercase a lot, like a lot of other kids on YouTube who make videos.
Bob The Peanut
Bob The Peanut
Smk says how certain games are rip offs of Minecraft, Call of Duty, Halo, etc. Example: He thinks Super Smash Bros is a rip off of Call of Duty and Halo. ... he also thinks that Zelda is a rip off of Minecraft because you can explore worlds and use swords, especially when Zelda was made before Minecraft.
Bob The Peanut
Bob The Peanut
A rant video was made, basically ranting about Scott Cawthon and how he donated 10k to the Zelda Universe, assuming it is a fanbase livestreaming group, which makes Smk think that Scott plays Zelda. He also caused Bonzi to say to hi
aWolfen
aWolfen
pleasebeajokepleasebeajokepleasebeajokepleasebeajokepleasebeajoke
Back
Top Bottom