Terraria Community Forums

Ori
Ori
There was a lot of outlashing and undeserved remarks people received for fairly harmless mistakes.
Ori
Ori
I should have planned the whole thing better, taken into account that chaos would occur when that many players were on shouting at each others.
Ori
Ori
When it comes to that many people, you can no longer completely rely on that everyone will be respectful and patient toward eachother. I should have made clear instructions to all players from the start, since announcing clear instructions and asking everyone to follow them seemed to be the most effective way of managing the group.
I'm going to need to take a break and think things through.
Arpiter
Arpiter
Sorry for sticking my nose where it shouldn't belong but you probably did the best you could do in that situation, after all It's kinda hard to have multiple people do the same thing. I assume this was Hardcore mode due to the frustration this event caused, If it isn't the case then I don't know why they're so angry, (Don't beat yourself up so much about it, there is only so much 1 person can do.)
Ori
Ori
It wasn't hardcore, only expert. The frustration came from people lashing out at eachothers. I think that many people felt that their voice was unheard.
Back
Top Bottom