Terraria Community Forums

Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Depression... is a thing that you don't get over with over night. It's a process... one you have to be devoted to and willing to seek help to speed it along. The quick end is death but it only serves to become a burden on those who remain that ultimately care about your well being.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
In short, I'd advise you don't do what you said at the end there and what I mentioned. It's ultimately a waste of a human life better devoted elsewhere.

As for where, that is something entirely up to you.
Pupusyaviy
Pupusyaviy
I know, I have had it for 2-3 years now, and I am trying everything, Prozac, therapy, going outside, talking to people (like you guys/gals) but I hardly ever feel happy. Everyday, I just fall asleep crying asking when it will end...
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
I know the feeling. Off and on, I've been living with it. Writing is something of a relief for me. Especially when the characters are about the same as me in the mental state. Always trying to bury those thoughts and feelings into text. Silently hoping for the day that they are uncovered by people and understood...
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Sorry, been of dark thoughts tonight. This is more to anyone else that has been reading all of this than anything.
Back
Top Bottom