Terraria Community Forums

Water Filter Salesman
Water Filter Salesman
Ideally I'd get both, but I don't want to spend that much money. I wish I could have bought them during the steam summer sale ;-;
aWolfen
aWolfen
In fact Undertale straight-up discourages replayability.
P
Papa Dank
Borderlands 2, definitely
Water Filter Salesman
Water Filter Salesman
Borderlands 2 GOTY Edition, why you gotta be so expensive ;-;
zeskorion
zeskorion
borderlands 2
AceTechGaming
AceTechGaming
Undertale... you will enjoy it so much more... and the time taken to make it shows though the whole game,
zeskorion
zeskorion
you mean 10 hours or so?
AceTechGaming
AceTechGaming
But see... Undertale is a game you can play over and over and still love it, (Unless i suppose you played the game every day....)
AceTechGaming
AceTechGaming
Personaly though i dont care because if you think you wont enjoy it then don't buy it, so just buy what you want
zeskorion
zeskorion
Borderlands has high replayability, closer to thirty hours than the thirty minutes of gameplay offered by undertale, and the graphics dont look like feces
Water Filter Salesman
Water Filter Salesman
I think I'm going to buy Borderlands 2 and undertale, then get the DLCs in the future when they're on sale.
zeskorion
zeskorion
Skip undertale, it's not worth it
AceTechGaming
AceTechGaming
zeskorion how dumb are you? Judging a game by graphics? Ever heard the phrase "dont judge a book by its cover? Yeah... many of the best games dont have the best graphics, sometimes it even slows down the game's FPS (but that depends on your PC not the game really).
P
Papa Dank
Literally when did he judge the game by its graphics?
P
Papa Dank
Ah, damn, excuse my idiocy. I didn't see what he said before.
He's right, though. But either way Borderlands 2 is a better choice.
zeskorion
zeskorion
Graphics are often representative of the effort put in, and are part of the experience. Undertale looks like it belongs in an old ninetys pc floppy disk.

Many :red:ty games have horrible sprites- due to lack of effort. Undertale is no different. It is simply designed to incite emotion, .
zeskorion
zeskorion
and so many people, internet dwellers who have never had real emotional turmoil, super sensitive folks, felt it and therefor loved the game, however, each character is only a trope or gimmick, not actually a character. Nothing in this game surprised me. At all
zeskorion
zeskorion
Undertale fans get very defensive for some reason- it is probably due to inner doubts. People tend to get the most defensive when they know the other person is right, or when they have self doubt, or subconciously know they are wrong
People by nature hate being wrong, and therefor will lash out in anger.

Also, borderlands 2 is just generally funner
AceTechGaming
AceTechGaming
Good for your zeskorion and why are we arguing anyways? We both can have our own opinions... so if you dont like Undertale cool for you but I just dont like Borderlands....
AceTechGaming
AceTechGaming
Sure but at this point I dont give a :red: on what your saying :D
Back
Top Bottom