Terraria Community Forums

Kyubey The Incubator
Kyubey The Incubator
Kyubey The Incubator
Kyubey The Incubator
"We demand economic justice for all and a reconstruction of the economy to ensure Black communities have collective ownership, not merely access."
"collective ownership"

...These :red:ers want communism. Good God.
Eli10293
Eli10293
The problem with racism these days is the Double Standard
If a black person says "God damn, white people :red:" on twitter there is little to no black lash but if a white person says "God damn, black people :red:" on twitter they are going to get witch hunted by the community.
I only released this problem after watching one of my favorite youtubers who opened my eyes about it
Plaguerion
Plaguerion
It's like feminazi's that say they're after equality and that sexism is bad when they're causing inequality and sexism themselves... but racist instead

I didn't know they also want money for a problem they've made so much worse though
zeskorion
zeskorion
a communist society is not bad, with a few modifications, of course. our capitalism is definitely flawed and wealth/poverty is hereditary
Plaguerion
Plaguerion
is it not human nature that is the cause for both capitalism and communism to be so flawed
Kyubey The Incubator
Kyubey The Incubator
Capitalism is a tried and true method that works best for humans, as the only limitation on your goals is how determined you are to work for it.

Communism is a :red:ing terrible idea. Someone gets too greedy, becomes in power, and boom: Instant Dictatorship with a lust for power. Communism will never work.
zeskorion
zeskorion
it will work with proper leadership. aptitude tests, a large council, the lack of a currency, et cetera
Kyubey The Incubator
Kyubey The Incubator
And we don't have the time, money, willingness, or hypocrisy to turn to communism.

Real talk: I don't want the government telling me what to do every single day. A nation with the government in control of everything is a nation where you conform or die.
zeskorion
zeskorion
people are stupid, this is the easier one of two routs
Back
Top Bottom