Terraria Community Forums

Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
Than summon some bosses to fight instead of the same old enemies. Mobile had more bosses than console does, and, of 1.3 were to ever come out, would have more bosses than PC as well.
Z
zu kia
But right now there is so little challenging boss such as duke fishron and plantera and actually dungeon guardian
Z
zu kia
But atleast i just hope there is charizard pet,it could atleast be similar,i really want it so badly
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
Dungeon guardian isn't a boss, just a fun extra challenge to experienced players. The duke is a nightmare with pre duke/moon weaponry, and plantera is similar with pre plantera weapons and armor, so challenge yourself for fun fights if you really crave them so much.
Z
zu kia
Believe it or not cuz me n my cousin defeated it even tho it deals 1-2 damage to him
Z
zu kia
May i ask u something?
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
What deals 1-2 damage?
Sure, ask away.
Z
zu kia
Oh the dungeon guardian,didnt know about tht?ok so if there was a pet tht u can get wht will u get?and how do u get golden turtle(pet)cuz it said u get it on amazon fire tv
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
You can deal 1-2 damage to the dungeon guardian, but it will almost always one shot the individual. The pet from the dungeon guardian is a miniature dungeon guardian/skeleton head. The gold turtle pet is Amazon TV exclusive.
Z
zu kia
Wait so how do u get it? N plus it saids u get it from chess.....n i am like is tht even possible cuz i found alot of them
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
Standard wooden chests have a chance of holding a item called golden seaweed, which will summon your golden turtle.
Z
zu kia
Ok thx...i dont think i will have him
Z
zu kia
By the way is terraria gonna stop updating to 1.3?
Z
zu kia
Tht wht i read
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
1.3 is the last update Redigit said he will participate in, although 1.2 was the same way, so take it with a grain of salt.
Z
zu kia
Wht do u mean...i am kind like confused.may u use easy words to describe it plz
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
Red said he wouldn't work on terraria after 1.2, yet he worked on various other updates afterwards. I have the feeling you aren't 13 mentally.
Nobody Important
Nobody Important
Excuse my interruption Blue, I believe they are referring to 1.3 not reaching previous gen consoles.
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
it hadn't reached any console yet. And I just used an example from a different platform.
Nobody Important
Nobody Important
There was an announcement a while back stating that the previous gen systems (and the vita) weren't going to get 1.3. I think that's what they are referring to when they said "By the way is terraria gonna stop updating to 1.3?".

I'm not completely sure however.
Back
Top Bottom