Terraria Community Forums

darthmorf
darthmorf
I remember this game me and my friends called ' The bug game'. I cannot remember what it was called sadly.
zanderr3910
zanderr3910
It is halo combat evolved.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Most of the childhood games I've lost are silly flash games we'd play in school.
darthmorf
darthmorf
I think you played as a beetle and had to avoid ants or something... Man we had so much fun.
DerpoTheMagnificent
DerpoTheMagnificent
Bionicle: The Mask of Light was mine. I played that game literally ever single day for almost a year as a kid, and I must've beaten it at least a hundred times. But even if I could find it, I'm not sure the disc would be in any sort of working condition.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Twisted Metal 4 for me. Except, I wanted to copy over the music on the disk onto my computer as it and the 3rd game also could act as music disks when put into anything that can play music off of CDs. :(
K
Krasunir
nope, most of the games i played i've found eventually
however one of them has been taken down, with a reboot by a community, and i've forgotten the password to another (although it's pretty much entirely dead at this point)
Supreme Overlord Shadere
Supreme Overlord Shadere
For me, I would say Streets of Rage 2. I don't know what it was about that Beat em' Up, but it was just a lot of fun.
Back
Top Bottom