• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Terraria Community Forums

The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
It ends in the morning when you wake up.
Aldrea
Aldrea
How can you wake up when you're not asleep? ;)
Crimwolf
Crimwolf
Go to school
Aldrea
Aldrea
It's summer, go away
Altaire
Altaire
The nightmare also never began in SC4, because he was one of the worst characters in the game :(

At least he was pretty good in SC5, though. That was nice.
Aldrea
Aldrea
One of the worst? He was actually pretty good. I played a custom char with his fighting style, it's meant to be a tank and damage dealer with continuous damage. I'm pretty sure the trick is to keep your opponent down and not let them roll back up. Grapples all dai bois
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
yes games yeah
Crimwolf
Crimwolf
Altaire
Altaire
Take it from someone who played competitively, he was awful. Low damage, poor overall frames, and very poor matchups with pretty much the entirety of the top tier. Relative to Siegfried and Astaroth especially (both of whom have always played somewhat like him), he was miserable. Nightmare's only really been good in 2 and 5. Maybe 1, it's been a long time.
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
(i am trying to fit into the conversation cream wolf please)
Crimwolf
Crimwolf
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
(SHUT UP STOP EMBARRASSING ME >:CCCCC)
Crimwolf
Crimwolf
The Ice Cube
Top Bottom