Terraria Community Forums

Bezixx
Bezixx
I actually prefered when it had all those sectors, because currently the weapon and armor tier progression feels too short.
RoboTTrustworthy
RoboTTrustworthy
I miss the sectors. It was during that time I actually felt like finishing it. It bores me now
Xman101🌳
Xman101🌳
I feel as the game as it was back then was a terribly uninteresting grindfest. I'm specifically thinking of the Robot boss that required the 'Superior Brain' to craft the summon token. I was... let's just say, annoyed at the time it took to get the stupid brain.
willsp
willsp
I love the 1.0 update, it finally tied all the lose ends in the lore and solved the mysteries of the ark. I do hope they find a way of re-implementing and polishing up mechs though. those things where basically one of the most iconic items in starbound
Xman101🌳
Xman101🌳
Although, I do agree the game now does feel a little short. Let's hope the planned future updates will address this.
willsp
willsp
things I hope they implement: a novakid mission, a terraria reference (apart from the EXTREMELY familiar bunnies), post story quests at the outpost, a way to ward off erchius ghosts (I honestly gave up going below the surface of moons I was that scared) and a T-rex mount (it is kind of hinted at when you scan a completed t-rex fossil display)
willsp
willsp
"A dinosaur once native to Earth, spread across the stars by overeager scientists."
Back
Top Bottom