Terraria Community Forums

Kyubey The Incubator
Kyubey The Incubator
Aesir
Aesir
The case of Cologne, Germany. By what I know, the police actively did the opposite of their job. They purposefully turned a blind eye and tried their best to hide any evidence to that case, because the left party instructed them to do so, in order to prevent a xenophobic "anti-migrant" sentiment from arising.
Kyubey The Incubator
Kyubey The Incubator
Same thing the Police did in the Minnesota Trump Rallies. Instead of police protecting the poor people who were leaving, they didn't do anything but watch as the Trump protesters were harassing the leaving rally members. Most certainly it was because the left told them to stand down, which is actually ILLEGAL.
Aesir
Aesir
That's one of the big issues I see with the left. Calls of action. "If you are x, show spite to y." which is one of the quarter-stones of cultural Marxism. The belief the "oppressed" are entitled to hatred of their "oppressors" which is an idea I despise. I use the terms very loosely, too. In all honesty, I used to define myself politically as part of the left, but I have no political labels anymore.
Kyubey The Incubator
Kyubey The Incubator
The "racist" label has been thrown around so damn much it has no actual :red:ing meaning anymore.
"Black Lives Matter" is more "White lives are evil".
The entire media is controlled by the left.
America is going to collapse soon.
Of course, I am voting Trump, as he's actually calling out all this :red:.
Aesir
Aesir
We also have meaningless words being created by the special snowflakes, such as "micro-aggression" and "gender fluid" which are tossed around by the thousands. Cultural Marxism revels on weakness. It seeks not to empower the weak, but to dis-empower the strong. It's goal isn't to make everyone's life better, it's the opposite.
Kyubey The Incubator
Kyubey The Incubator
Which is exactly what the damn left is doing, all lead by crooked :red:ing Hillary.
Did you know there's also a petition for a gay person to send them over to where Sharia Law is dominant? These :red:s actually think Sharia Law is pro-gay and pro-trans.
The left side promotes blindness, stupidity, and crude corruption.
Aesir
Aesir
Ah, the good old identity politics game. "I'm x, but I'm also y and z, and that's who I am." is the most simplistic way to formulate a thing that back in my day was called personality. If someone asked me what my identity is, I'd show them my ID card, not cite fake genders made on some blogging network. Sharia is as pro-lgbt as the Spanish Inquisition is. Tough luck for lgbt people at the middle east.
Kyubey The Incubator
Kyubey The Incubator
Aesir
Aesir
That's another issue the left's politicians have, greatly. The entitlement to the people they claim to fight for. They treat them more as political investments than actual humans. And in all honesty, most black people prefer all lives matter over the pitiful racist crusade going on under the guise of a civil movement. See how MLK and Rosa Parks did theirs. Now compare and contrast.
Plaguerion
Plaguerion
Everyone is so afraid of being politically incorrect/doing things wrong to such a degree that what they do could be actually considered so.. Kind of funny
Kyubey The Incubator
Kyubey The Incubator
Don't even get me started on Correct the Record. Then again, she endorses TPP, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
Aesir
Aesir
I find it a mix of funny and pitiful, because they're essentially crippling their own minds.
Plaguerion
Plaguerion
"Everyone creates the thing they dread" Except in some cases, people BECOME the very thing they dread
Kyubey The Incubator
Kyubey The Incubator
I don't give a :red: whether I'm politically wrong or right. There is no right side of history. There are only those who just manipulate the system for their own game and those who represent the people.
Plaguerion
Plaguerion
The whole term "politically correct" doesn't even make sense, I might be wrong here, but to me it suggest that the way politicians act is somehow morally correct?
Back
Top Bottom