Baconfry
Dragon? I've seen CP10 pidgeys that were more draconic than this :red:er
E5Jte0g.jpg
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
I've :red:ed up my knuckles for less
Baconfry
Baconfry
for some reason that statement reminds me of those sonic the hedgehog fetishes on deviantart
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
Oh Jesus
Baconfry
Baconfry
ew there's some sort of clear fluid flowing out of my knuckles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
The ol' knuckle shuffle
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
Lucky for me, I'm playing pokemon Soulsilver, so I can just get a dragonite the normal way :p

Just need about 23 more levels...
Baconfry
Baconfry
Luckily for you you're playing an actual Pokemon game so you can go back and correct its move set if RNGesus is drunk/stupid and gives it steel wing and hyper beam
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
I played Voltorb flip for an hour so I could teach it Thunderbolt. It still wasn't enough to one-shot Clair's Gyrados, so now I'm training so I can hopefully outspeed it next time.
Baconfry
Baconfry
It's ironic that you gambled for so long to teach it t-bolt when you could have gambled on thunder and its 70% accuracy instead

just my 2 cents, a strat that you might want to try next
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
Bisharp told me the same thing, but experience has told me to never trust any move with less than 90% accuracy.
Baconfry
Baconfry
Better to have a 70% chance of getting the OHKO than a 100% chance of barely missing it, but your call. How about sending out something fast/bulky to t-wave it first? magnemite/magneton is nice since it resists all of her gyarados' moves, but chances are it could probably take it down on its own.

or you could have dragonair t-wave it and fodder in something else and revive it so you can 2HKO the paralyzed gyara
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
I'm keeping Thunderbolt on for the long run, so I don't want to have to make that risk too often.

...That said... I should probably come up with some kind of strategy for this gym, since the brute force approach doesn't seem to be working anymore...
Back
Top Bottom