Terraria Community Forums

Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
Well

it's not wrong
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
does it mean procrastinate by squeezing time because procrastination and boobs sounds like an okay life
Timothy the Engineer
Timothy the Engineer
Not being mean or anything but I think they need alittle break from kinky anime shows.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
??????????????
Timothy the Engineer
Timothy the Engineer
........ I duhno you guy know I'm not good at in a situation like this.
Supreme Overlord Shadere
Supreme Overlord Shadere
Oppai-ce cream
Baconfry
Baconfry
no actually my dad told me this and I find that very disturbing because he's like the opposite of those who watch kinky anime shows (for example, me)
Azu
Azu
Tim, do you have any semblance of a well informed thought about what you talk about, ever?
The True Hero
The True Hero
I'm a simple man, I like boobs and I like procrastination.
Timothy the Engineer
Timothy the Engineer
Yes and no and plus we're all not perfect.
Timothy the Engineer
Timothy the Engineer
And yeah, I now looking for a girl for there actions and abilities not for there breast and behind.
Baconfry
Baconfry
Timothy, I respect and agree with your ideals, but I want you to know that just because I make the occasional frequent risqué joke doesn't mean that I believe it's the correct attitude to have towards the opposite sex. I'm actually extremely timid around girls~
Timothy the Engineer
Timothy the Engineer
Oh I know that you weren't really serious, but it just that I like to meet a girl who actually cares about me more than my money and fame. But nowadays it's hard to find that type of girl but at the same time I'm also a chirstian meaning if I wait for awhile the right girl will come to me. So now I'm waiting for the right girl even if it takes me 15 or 20 years. :)
zeskorion
zeskorion
timothy.... i think you need a break from the preachy bible sermons
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
>implying you have money and fame
Back
Top Bottom