Terraria Community Forums

The Ice Cube
ArmyFrog
ArmyFrog
I predicted you were going to say that a year before I posted this.
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
Well, the joke's on you, because I haven't been using "ok" as frequently for even half a year!

Ha!
ArmyFrog
ArmyFrog
I'm clairvoyant
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
Fair enough.
M4D-4LI3N
M4D-4LI3N
"I am going back to normal on Tuesday" <= Does this means that, right now, you're abnormal???
ArmyFrog
ArmyFrog
Yeah. Pretty much.
M4D-4LI3N
M4D-4LI3N
hmm...does that affects your aspect or personality???
M4D-4LI3N
M4D-4LI3N
Are you some kind of anomaly, aberration, nature's aberrant mistake???
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
He's an army frog.
M4D-4LI3N
M4D-4LI3N
Nature's aberrant mistake itself!
ArmyFrog
ArmyFrog
Like you can talk, you are such a failure to nature that you were expelled to the lifeless planet of mars.
M4D-4LI3N
M4D-4LI3N
MARS?!? LIFELESS?!? That's what your obsolete probes and telescopes see. We hacked their systems, there's a lot of desserts, but theres also a huge base of operations here on MARS. Believe me, martians are not a myth.
ArmyFrog
ArmyFrog
I'm aware that you Martians successfully colonized mars, however, before that it was lifeless and empty. We of the Vortexian regiment created both mars and earth, as well as your genetic code.
M4D-4LI3N
M4D-4LI3N
You, creating genetic code? What a joke! Creating planets is one thing but my genetic code is something you wouldn't be able to comprehend. I'm one with the Khala, i've transcended the physical limitations. You're concept of reality is a little twisted!
M4D-4LI3N
M4D-4LI3N
The oldest race in the universe might be yours, but that's on this universe. I came from another universe, one that's older that this one. I call myself "martian" just because i live in mars at the moment, not cause i was born there.
Back
Top Bottom