Terraria Community Forums

Samrux
Samrux
Tell me exactly what the visible colors are, what vanity items, what vanity accessories, what dye for each part, and hair style if shown.
GIRGHGH
GIRGHGH
He has bee armor grieves with red dye, Bee armor shirt with black dye, goggles with red dye, and no accessories. He has red skin, and hair 20. He also has a Muramasa. Does that cover everything?
Samrux
Samrux
That's good.
GIRGHGH
GIRGHGH
Oh ya, his hair is the same color as his skin.
Samrux
Samrux
Well, the animation you said (changing direction rapidly while moving side to side and swinging the sword) is too complicated, at least at the moment. Would you want something else instead?
GIRGHGH
GIRGHGH
Spot on!
Samrux
Samrux
You didn't answer the other question!
GIRGHGH
GIRGHGH
Sorry, only your second one showed up, i didn't click the view previous comments thing. Uh, I'd be ok if he just swings once on the left then once on the right? Just not in the middle.
Samrux
Samrux
I don't understand what you mean. Care to explain further?
GIRGHGH
GIRGHGH
Swinging it once on each side then switching in an endless loop.
Samrux
Samrux
Teleporting from side to side?
GIRGHGH
GIRGHGH
Ya, but with no effects.
Samrux
Samrux
Would you prefer the sword to move really fast but smoothly, or not as fast but less smoothly
Cause I have around 9 frames to work with per swing, and that an make for a not very good transition in lower speeds.
Samrux
Samrux
Should I aim for normal Muramasa use time?
GIRGHGH
GIRGHGH
I think fast and smooth would be nice. I want it to look fast and chaotic, ya know.
Samrux
Samrux
Sigh. I've been trying to make your avatar in Flash, without knowing much. I've been wasting my time and have accomplished nothing! I also need to do some stuff for school.
GIRGHGH
GIRGHGH
So what you are saying is you can't make my avatar even though you can make everybody elses?
Samrux
Samrux
No, I'm saying that I tried a different method to make your avatar, and failed horribly, while wasting a lot of time and couldn't do it. So now I'll do it the traditional way. But I feel stressed now and will have to spend more time.

It's okay though. You'll have your avatar.
Back
Top Bottom