Terraria Community Forums

Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
It's more calming than most games that I play and I've been needing a new way to relieve some stress so I guess this is the form it's taking

on the bright side, I'm finally continuing my castle project I started forever ago
Rastriavis
Rastriavis
next thing ya know you'll be this :red:in kid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zBAM41lOGo[/media]
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
I can never become that much of a God
Crimwolf
Crimwolf
zanderr3910
zanderr3910
Eww i disown you.
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
I was going to say something about it being popular for a reason, but then I remembered the best selling game of all time is Wii Sports...
PlanteraBlade
PlanteraBlade
I guess that's one thing I like about Minecraft. Because it's 3D, you can do more with builds than in Terraria. Except there isn't much of a variety in block type, and the lighting mechanic means anything with a roof needs torches everywhere to be visible.
Okkusen Man
Okkusen Man
I think it's amazing that Minecraft has somehow managed to go ~10 updates post-release without adding tables or chairs.
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
They don't have NPCs that refuse to live in a house without those. Instead they have NPCs that refuse to live in a village without enough doors.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
It's irritating how they have beds, but not :red:ing chairs. They even have a sitting animation, but God forbid chairs, man.
Back
Top Bottom