Terraria Community Forums

Supeh Mario
Supeh Mario
basically i tried to 100% the game in two days, but i couldn't remember where i could find most heart pieces. i had 10 left to find and two of which i know how to get, but the way i scheduled everything prevented me from getting them before getting all the masks (which was the point i'd go for the final boss)
Supeh Mario
Supeh Mario
aside from these i got pretty much everything, including biggest quiver, bomb bag and wallet, every stray fairies in the dungeons and all bottles.

i left two people in the bombers notebook unfinished, but that's where i would've got the two heart pieces for my 18th heart.
Supeh Mario
Supeh Mario
as for other details, i set some additional rules to challenge myself a bit more. i wasn't allowed to slow down or fast forward time, and wasn't allowed to use the fierce deity's mask for the final boss. last one was kind of a last-minute rule since i actually never beat the final boss without the mask before, so i wanted to give it a shot (it went well)
Supeh Mario
Supeh Mario
it surprises me how much of the game i remember. made me realize that it's actually my favourite game in the series?? haha

(i still love you TP)
Back
Top Bottom