Terraria Community Forums

LuciousTPK
LuciousTPK
I thought something similar when i moved my account over before this site even began. I guess not that many people wanted to move to the site, shame on them i guess.
zimberzimber
zimberzimber
Just you wait till' 1.3 is out ;)
Milly Rainbowskittlez
Milly Rainbowskittlez
I doubt it. The only reason i moved over here was because TAPI is over here. I was pretty content with TO. I still dont see the reason for the big move either.
LuciousTPK
LuciousTPK
Website upgrades and such. Honestly i like it better here, it seems much cleaner than the last and a lot more customization, along with control over your threads. It also gave me a chance to really do-over my account since i joined TO in 2013 and it started MUCH earlier than that. But i can see what others might think about it.
Milly Rainbowskittlez
Milly Rainbowskittlez
Yeah, but couldnt the website upgrades be applied to TO instead of expecting everyone to move over?
zimberzimber
zimberzimber
No, because Curse.
W1K
W1K
Curse wont let us do anything plus the people who managed TO from Curse's side did nothing to help, some certain people even made it worse.
Milly Rainbowskittlez
Milly Rainbowskittlez
Ahh.. I forgot about Curse. Now i know whats missing from this. The Curse Footnote. -shrugs- Well for better or worse, i wonder if this site will stand on its own as well as TO did before curse.
W1K
W1K
Wel so far I'd say pretty well considerin TO is constantly ran over by bots (in which at given times the only posts on TO are bots) while this place barelly get any bot at all (and even forums with just 10 people usually get bots, imagine this one)
Milly Rainbowskittlez
Milly Rainbowskittlez
When did the bot issue happen? I dont quite remember ever having bot issues xD Then again, i really didnt leave the profile pages either .w.
W1K
W1K
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Confirmed: W1K is a spambot.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Also, the only answer to the question "when did the spambot issue happen" is "al:red:ingways."
Milly Rainbowskittlez
Milly Rainbowskittlez
owo i must get out more.
Milly Rainbowskittlez
Milly Rainbowskittlez
I knew it! W1K must be the leader of all the spambots!
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
#BlameOmnir is actually his secret code, whenever someone posts that anywhere, bots spam TO. //Totally true!
W1K
W1K
Yep def explains why TO has been only bots for the last few days
Milly Rainbowskittlez
Milly Rainbowskittlez
So what youre saying is.. Its Omnirs fault... Because W1K....
HALFLIFE3 CONFIRMED
Milly Rainbowskittlez
Milly Rainbowskittlez
But wait. Loki swears that its always his fault. D: So whos fault is it DX
Back
Top Bottom