Terraria Community Forums

jopojelly
jopojelly
Try setting both upper and lower surface limits to low percentages.
Techdude594
Techdude594
Alright, I'll give this a go. Thanks for the quick response! Also, I have another question, is it possible to get 4 pyramids generated in one world using your program? That's what I am looking for in my world.
Techdude594
Techdude594
Also, is it just trial and error? I was expecting a world of around 400'+ but I only got a world which was about 250' on average. Is it possible to exactly determine how tall the world will be?
Techdude594
Techdude594
I tried this out, and I only got a surface height of 71' on average, am I doing something wrong?
Techdude594
Techdude594
Alright, I tried your advice, but it gave me the exact opposite of what I was looking for. I got a COMPLETELY FLAT world that is only 51' tall. I don't want a super hilly world, but I want a tall world, for example, a moderately hilly world that is 600' above sea level.
jopojelly
jopojelly
Tall as in close to the top, or tall as in the reported ground level is really low?
Techdude594
Techdude594
I want the reported ground level to be high, and I want space to go up into the 1000s. So I suppose I mean closer to the top of the world. When I tried your advice, I got worlds that were VERY close to the ground level, I want my world be be as far from this as possible.
Techdude594
Techdude594
This is why I am proposing for there to be a feature in the next update to choose an average set height, such as 200', 600', 0', etc, after that, you can choose how flat / hilly your world is to be. Or, you could set a minimum and maximum height!
Techdude594
Techdude594
One last thing, I'm noticing that EVERY WORLD that I create has a very small ocean to the right, does this have to do with the size of the beach? This only happens with the right ocean for some reason, the left is fine. Also, will you add a # of pyramids / trees in the future?
Back
Top Bottom