Terraria Community Forums

LoveSpreader
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
why would you want to play a game like terraria when you have so many other excellent games on steam such as no man's sky
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
Sarcasm aside, this game still gets updated on several parts. I find it still worth replaying to see the new items and features.
Mr Vampire
Mr Vampire
So terraria has pretty much died? xd
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
So you were being sarcastic when you said "Yes"?
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
I had it about your sarcasm. Ice.

I wouldn't say it's dead. It has gotten plenty of updates while you were away.
Mr Vampire
Mr Vampire
I quit I think at 1.2.4 (If that was even a thing pretty sure it was), have there been any significant updates that make it worth not being able to play cs cause I'm installing terraria?
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
If you might have missed the 1.3 update. then I do have to say it's really worth replaying.
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
Oh, well, it's just that you kind of made it sound like you were the one being sarcastic, since you said "Yes" before the 2nd comment and you didn't make it look like you were addressing my sarcasm.
Mr Vampire
Mr Vampire
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
I personally think it's still a great game, but it would probably die out in a couple of years, seeing as the next Terraria game comes out next year, and the game technically ended with the whole 1.3 update. The smaller updates that came out after that were more about QoL stuff, not adding content. (Except 1.3.4.)
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
all 'smaller updates' were about adding content. not just quality or life improvements.
Back
Top Bottom